Monday, June 15, 2015

Dr. & Mrs. Walter Mueller - October 12, 1977


Dr. & Mrs. Walter Mueller
Scenic Garden Apts. # 14-J
Wappinger Falls, NY 12590

Hello!

Many thanks for the lovely visit and roal treat of homemade cake and meringues. We were so glad to have had enough time to be with you during our busy weekend. I know Mama had a good visit, too.

Enclosed is the copy of the article  concerning Vitamin B-15. I have found that I am feeling so muchh better, as does Marshall amd Bll as well. Manyy of my friends are taking at least six a day. My older friends are looking increasingly younger and vital.

I hope that you find them available in your area. If not, I can go right next door and get some from Spatz's to see to you.

Take care of youselves and keep in touch.

Love,
Karen (Bill & Marshall, too)

No comments:

Post a Comment