Monday, June 15, 2015

Letter to Chrissie - January 10, 1983

Dear Chrissie,

This is my second attempt at writing a letter on the Osborne computer to you. There is something wrong with the second return because the first line indents one space. Probably something technical that I don't understand!

Bill, Marshall and Burt Closson are out on an adventure in a small little car called "The Hustler" which will give them some good bounces along the way. I know they will have a good time while I'm back here fooling with this new toy.

We have been having a wonderful time doing all the things that one would expect at Coco Point,  i.e. swimming, sunning, etc. I'm going to have to resist all the wonderful things that come from the kitchen. Our chef really puts out some tempting delights. I just enjoy looking at the display and array of everything.

The flight was very easy. Actually quite enjoyable. Tomorrow we go to St. Martin for some shopping.

I hope all is going well on your moving project. I imagine you will be glad when it is finished. I know you do enjoy fixing up a new place and decorating.

If you need to write me - send your correspondence to Coco Point Lodge, Suite 500, 200 Madison Ave., N.Y., N.Y. 10017.

Be good and think good thoughts.

Love,
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment